The MEDC‘s Industry 4.0 Technology Implementation Grant program will provide 50% reimbursement for qualifying I4.0 technology costs up to $25,000. Technologies eligible for this grant program include hardware/software related to the following I4.0 categories: additive manufacturing and advanced materials, artificial intelligence, big data, cloud computing, cybersecurity, industrial Internet of Things, modeling, simulation, visualization, and immersion, robotics/automation, and connected worker platforms and wearables.
Eligibility guidelines include:
1. Companies must be a manufacturer
2. Proposed projects must take place at a Michigan manufacturing facility
3. Companies must be classified as a small business by the SBA
4. Companies must complete an I4.0 Technology Assessment by the MMTC OR provide documentation of an executed strategy for determining which technology to implement
5. Companies must be an Essential Member with Automation Alley
Learn more and apply here.